Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Best Memory - dedicated to my Ronnie

I truly believe…. We were meant to be
the moment I held you
I knew it was you, I sought…
tiny and cuddly
like any other baby…but even if you were not
it was you I sought…

you grew big and strong
but for me you remained
the tiny little thing which once clung on to me
you barked at strangers and growled at pigeons
but looked at me like a puppy waiting for a cuddle..

followed me around
and waited for hours
only looking for those little moments of joy..
you wagged your tail and jumped with glee
every time you saw a glimpse of me…

now you are gone
and I have nothing waiting for me…
Hoping to catch a glimpse of you
I look behind and find a lonely me
You loved me for me

And gave me more than a lick on my cheek…
you left me memories
that I cherish
you will remain as the sweetest memory
Now I know, we were meant to be…

You came and left
But you will always remain a part of me
Missed and remembered for the time you gave,
the love you showered and the joy you spread

I’ll cry no more
Even though the grief of loss tears me apart
A loss of me…
A wonderful part of me
But I know you left for a better life
To fill someone else’s world with love and smile
An angel you will remain
In hearts of many..

My wonderful little friend
We were meant to be…
We were meant to meet
And meant to part…..

R.I.P my baby, my happiness and more…
My little Ronnie, you will always remain as my best memory…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment